Headquartered in the United-States, our outfit is composed of veterans of the US Special Forces and reputable outfits from other NATO nations, all with notable military and post-military Africa experience. This allows us to bring together a wide range of capabilities in providing our American and European clients with elite security-services in high-risk regions worldwide.
We are not brokers but operators, living on the ground year-round, and proud to deliver highly-respected expertise, pull capabilities from a unique recruitment network, sport an impeccable track record, rely on a most esteemed Advisory-Board in addition to a wide global-network of key local contacts — all of which, gives us an undeniable edge in our field and keeps our clients safe.
Lafayette Praetorian has a very simple business model: provide public entities and private organizations with solutions that drive value to their bottom line. We at Lafayette Praetorian know how difficult it is to operate in the ever-changing global marketplace; entry, as well as continuing operations, take careful consideration and planning. Without such a solid base of information, expertise and suppliers, successes may be limited and total failure possible.
Our model also presents autonomous business units, controlled by a US-based company. This US-based firm, Lafayette Praetorian Group, LLC, is very much unique in that it offers our clients the knowledge-base of a locally operating firm with the option of contracting those services with an American entity. In turn, allowing for a known legal framework and easier financial transactions. This also allows us to empower our local operating units with the highest standards of quality and training, thus enabling Lafayette Praetorian to effectively leverage local resources and consistently provide on-the-ground services at the standards our American and Western clients expect from us.
With Regional Offices in NIGER and SOUTH AFRICA, Country Offices in Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Mali, Cameroon and Togo, we’ve built a respected no-incident track-record providing Security-Managers & Close Protection Officers on security missions all over Africa, while specializing in North, West and most particularly SAHEL Africa.
- Our Global Executive Protection services, fuse the experienced, battle-tested and proven-combination of American and European know-hows. Providing elite VIP protective-services for escorting worldwide.
- Our Risk-Management services include all the logistical assistance, pre-deployment training and Security-Management services needed for establishing a safe-working environment anywhere in the world; protecting our client’s mobile and stationary assets, as well as personnel.
- Our Procurement team, provides all the services, materials and equipment necessary for all types of worldwide defense goods and services contracts (as long as compliant with all US Fed Gov, ITAR, local and international laws and regulations).
- Our Geostrategy Consulting practice, thanks to our expertise and strong presence on the ground, proposes unique services in Geopolitical and Sociopolitical Risk-Analysis; effectively providing multinational companies with the advice and information necessary for proper geo-strategy and decision-making.
- Our Facilitation desk, lastly, allows us to provide assistance for any type of project, whether our clients need construction materials, equipment such as vehicles and generators, life support services, fuel support, architect or lawyer services, we find it all and provide you with an easy one-stop-shop.
With Lafayette Praetorian, you’re in safe and most-capable hands!
Providing our clients with Beyond Possible Security, reliability, professionalism, quality service and equipment, is our life-calling.
Our team remains at the ready for missions worldwide.
Headquarters: Florida, United-States of America
Main Corporate Offices: Washington, DC, United-States of America
Regional Offices: Niamey, NIGER | Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA | Paris, FRANCE
Primary Country Offices: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Gabon, Ghana, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nigeria, Togo, Tunisia.